Our contact lens is by PER PIECE now (EXCEPT those stated in product title & description).
1. If you have SAME power/prescription/sph for both eyes, please add quantity "2" to cart.
2. If you have DIFFERENT power/prescription/sph for both eyes, e.g.
-1.00 for right eye, -2.00 for left eye
Please add quantity "1" for -1.00 and quantity "1" for -2.00 to cart.
What kind of cleaner is the most suitable for you? If you want to remove all of the impurities from the contact lenses, you need to cleanse the lenses with a high-quality lens cleaner that fits the requirements of your eye and does not affect the corneal layers at the same time.
So, we have made a product that is 100% deproteinization (protein removal process) and 99.99% sterilization (soft lens sterilization, new soft lens rich). Also, it is a product that is a new generation of cleaning, developed with the latest technology.
To keep your contact lenses as clean and fresh as possible, you need to make sure that you're using the correct cleaner for the correct type of lens. These cleaners are designed for daily use and are meant to be used with your daily wear contact lenses, to keep them clean and fresh. The deep cleaning mode is meant to be used with daily wear contact lenses, as it helps to remove protein from the lens surface.
- This formula removes most dirt, oil, and protein from the lens, which will help keep your contact lens clean and fresh without any risk of infection.
- Professional and easy to use, this contact lens cleaner is efficient for cleaning and maintaining your contact lenses.
- A convenient and compact design makes it easy to keep on hand for those times when you need to clean your lenses.
- Removes all grime, bacteria, and other contaminants from the lens surface and delivers all-day comfort.
- This powerful cleaner is designed to clean and maintain your lenses with ease.
|Operation||Built-in lithium battery charged with type C cable|
- This version DOES NOT come with phone charging function.
- This is Protein Deposits Electrode Cleaner.
- Ensure the base is dry before the machine works
- Replace the contact lens case every 3 months
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF DRY / ITCHY / RED EYES?
The leading cause of Dry, Itchy, Red Eyes = TEAR PROTEIN
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF CLOGGED, UNCLEAN LENSES?
- DRY EYES - Tear protein blocks oxygen from reaching eyes
- PHOTOPHOBIA, STREAMING EYES - Tear protein Oxygen Permeable Orifice, which leads to corneas' obstructive metabolism.
- KERATITIS - Tear protein breeds bacteria, microorganisms, causes corneal infection, and a variety of eye diseases.
WHAT IS 3N CONTACT LENS CLEANER 5.0?
WHY DOES 3N CONTACT LENS CLEANER 5.0 WORK WELL?
- Absorbs Tear Protein out from permeable orifices based on the material structure of the contact lenses.
- 100% Protein Removal Effectively reduces 98% or more of infections
- Improves comfort of wearing contact lenses
- Saline solutions contain borate and other substances, which will be harmful to the eyes, therefore the lenses have to be cleaned before putting them on.
HOW DOES CONTACT LENS CLEANER 5.0 WORK?
In certain circumstances, proteins carry negative charges and move toward the positive pole in an electric field. The two cleaning poles made of nanometer material are the electrodes in the electric field. The positive pole on the right side absorbs dacryolin, and the negative pole on the left side releases hydrogen, therefore removing the dacrolyn from the contact lens.
HOW TO OPERATE 3N CONTACT LENS CLEANER 5.0?
TRADITIONAL CLEANING METHODS ARE INEFFECTIVE IN DEPROTEINIZATION
- Immerse with contact lens solution - Works only as sterilizer .The main ingredients of contact lens Solution works on sterilization, their effect on deproteinization is extremely limited
- Rub with hands- Causes secondary pollution easily. Rubbing contact lens with hands easily causes irreparable damages to the lens, and the bacteria from hands causes secondary pollution.
- Oscillating/ultrasonic machine - Damages the lens. High frequency waves damage the structure of the lens, thus greatly shorten the lifespan of the lens, and the deproteinization effect is unsatisfactory.