|What's included||Big case, tweezer, holder|
The leading cause of Dry, Itchy Eyes = TEAR PROTEIN
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF CLOGGED, UNCLEAN LENSES?
- DRY EYES - Tear protein blocks oxygen from reaching eyes
- PHOTOPHOBIA, STREAMING EYES - Tear protein Oxygen Permeable Orifice, which leads to corneas' obstructive metabolism.
- KERATITIS - Tear protein breeds bacteria, microorganisms, causes corneal infection, and a variety of eye diseases.
WHY DOES IT WORK WELL?
- Absorbs Tear Protein out from permeable orifice based on the material structure of the contact lenses.
- 100% Protein Removal Effectively reduces 98% or more of infections
- Improves comfort of wearing contact lenses
- Saline solutions itself contains borate and other substances, which will be harmful to the eyes, therefore the lenses have to be cleaned before putting them on.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In certain circumstances, proteins carry negative charges and move toward the positive pole in an electric field. The two cleaning poles made of nanometer material are the electrodes in the electric field. The positive pole on the right side absorbs dacryolin, and the negative pole on the left side releases hydrogen, therefore removing the dacrolyn from the contact lens.
TRADITIONAL CLEANING METHODS ARE INEFFECTIVE IN DEPROTEINIZATION
- Immerse with contact lens solution - Works only as sterilizer .The main ingredients of contact lens Solution works on sterilization, their effect on deproteinization is extremely limited
- Rub with hands- Causes secondary pollution easily. Rubbing contact lens with hands easily causes irreparable damages to the lens, and the bacteria from hands causes secondary pollution.
- Oscillating/ultrasonic machine - Damages the lens. High frequency waves damage the structure of the lens, thus greatly shorten the lifespan of the lens, and the deproteinization effect is unsatisfactory.