Our contact lens is by PER PIECE now (EXCEPT those stated in product title & description).
1. If you have SAME power/prescription/sph for both eyes, please add quantity "2" to cart.
2. If you have DIFFERENT power/prescription/sph for both eyes, e.g.
-1.00 for right eye, -2.00 for left eye
Please add quantity "1" for -1.00 and quantity "1" for -2.00 to cart.
|Replacement Period||Within 12 months|
|What's included||A piece of contact lens + a lens case (for a pair of contact lenses ordered)|
Bright, pigmented & scary- this is how we describe Sweety Lovelive red contacts. The splashy color, the fiery pattern and the solid limbal ring altogether strive to create fierce eyes. These loud red lenses pierce through the heart and leave you with a bone chilling experience.
Sweety Lovelive red lenses have a bewitching pigmentation. The opacity makes them a choice of every second cosplayer hunting for red eyes. These lenses add a sheer gloss to your eyes making them look even wild & vicious. The burning red contacts create a magnificent impact that stun the audience. Although 14.5mm, they create an illusion of bigger and bold eyes that look epic in photoshoot & cosplay performances.
Sweety Love Live red lenses boast a very jazzy design. The bold color contrast fetch the attention of crowd and make you star in a night. Perfect for anime transformation, wild makeovers, Halloween and fancy dress show; these red contacts enjoy an edge over other subtle designs. If you are daring and love to accept challenges, try these flashy red contacts and stay in spotlight forever!
Want sexy red eyes for an added touch of romance? Try Sweety Sky red contacts instead.
- Sweety contact lenses come packaged in individual blisters. They are soaked in saline buffered solution. Do not forget to convert them in the lens cases submerged in multipurpose solution before the first wear.
- Keep your lenses soaked overnight or minimum 6 hours before you first wear your contacts.
- Always replace your lens cases every 3 months or sterilize them by boling. Never let water drops come in contact with your lenses.